Please click HERE to submit nominations to via the PFC Board Nominations Form.
Director of Communications
- Be responsible for social media posts (Facebook, Instagram), weekly eblasts, and any social media avenues that arise.
- Assist with PFC correspondence internally and at-large, as directed by the President.
- Be responsible for looking at other ways to get the word out (Nextdoor, Facebook “likes” contests, new banners and posters, etc.).
- Assist with marketing paraphernalia (infographics, pamphlets, print outs).
- Be responsible for maintaining current information on the web page.
- Be responsible for maintaining Director of Communications email inbox on a weekly basis.