Director of Finance
- Be responsible for keeping an accurate record of receipts and disbursements in a ledger which is a permanent record of the organization.
- Be responsible for reconciling the bank account with books monthly.
- Be responsible for preparing and presenting the Treasurer’s report at monthly PFC General Meetings.
- Be responsible for preparing and presenting the “Budget vs. Actual Report” at monthly PFC General Meetings.
- Be responsible for creating, maintaining, and sending out NSF and Donor Thank-You letters.
- Be responsible for completing and forwarding all necessary report forms required by other agencies for filing all tax returns and other forms required by government agencies.
- Be responsible for tracking all incoming donations and donors via spreadsheet.
- Be responsible for managing corporate donations.
- Work in conjunction with the Treasurer to maintain continuous and direct communication with the Presidents’ regarding finances and Treasury status.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Volunteers to advise chairpersons of their individual budgets in a clear and timely manner.
- Be responsible for maintaining Director of Finance email inbox on a weekly basis.
- Knowledge of Xero or QuickBooks a plus.
- Knowledge of basic financial statement accounting and general ledger reconciliation desired.