Welcome to The Dublin Elementary PFC
Our goal as the Parent Faculty Club is to support our staff and help our students achieve academic excellence while creating a fun and engaging atmosphere. We can achieve this through educational and social programs, parent outreach, and community involvement.
We are a non-profit organization that expects to raise more than $100,000 this year, the Dublin Elementary PFC helps to fund programs and provide supplies that the school could not otherwise afford. All money raised supports our computer programs and provides technology, curriculum enhancement, classroom enrichment, playground equipment, capital improvements such as landscaping, enrichment and reading assistance programs, and much more.
To make every child’s potential a reality by:
- Helping to provide a strong educational and learning environment for students
- Maintaining a strong membership and good relationships with teachers and each other through effective communication, planning, documentation, and training
- Having visibility and a voice in the community
- Maintaining a healthy bank account through planning and the financial/strategic flexibility to adjust to outside factors
- We rely on dedicated volunteers and always need new members to contribute ideas and help plan and put on events! We encourage you to attend at least one of our meetings or ask any board member for information on current events where we always need extra volunteers!
The PFC meets at 6:30 PM on the 1st Wednesday of each month in the Kindergarten area. See the school calendar for actual dates. (meetings typically last 1-1.5 hours)
We strongly encourage you to register for our weekly Shark E-blast to stay in touch with what’s happening around our campus. It will keep you up to date on upcoming events and important news throughout the year. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be registered.
Like us on Facebook to get up to date information on the PFC
Check out our Online Store at Square!!