The Dublin El Parent Faculty Club is a 100% volunteer run non-profit organization. Our goal has always been to support our students in achieving well-rounded social & academic excellence while creating a positive, welcoming and engaging atmosphere. The PFC continues to achieve this through curriculum enhancement, classroom enrichment, facility maintenance, technology updates, nutrition grants, field trip grants, technology grants, social growth programs, parent outreach and community involvement.
To support high academic standards and a positive learning environment at our school through educational and social programs, parent outreach, and community involvement.
To make every child’s potential a reality by:
- Helping to provide a strong educational and learning environment for students
- Maintaining a strong membership and good relationships with teachers and each other through effective communication, planning, documentation, and training
- Having visibility and a voice in the community
- Maintaining a healthy bank account through planning and the financial/strategic flexibility to adjust to outside factors
- We rely on dedicated volunteers and always need new members to contribute ideas and help plan and put on events! We encourage you to attend at least one of our meetings or ask any board member for information on current events where we always need extra volunteers!
We strongly encourage you to register for our Shark E-blast to stay in touch with what’s happening around our campus. It will keep you up to date on upcoming events and important news throughout the year.