Dublin Elementary School Parent Faculty Club in an Internal Revenue 501(c)3 Charitable Organization. Donations to the PFC are tax-deductible. Our Tax ID number is 94-3277059.
The PFC supports a wide range of programs that enhance the community and enrich our children’s educational and social experience. This is only possible through the generous support of parents and community sponsors and the tireless work of our amazing volunteers. Thank you for your support!
PFC financial statements are reviewed at our monthly meetings and are also posted on this page. These detail our general financial condition and fundraising efforts. Please contact the PFC Finance Director at email@example.com with any questions.
Approved Budget for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Reconciliation Report 2019-2020 (August 2019)
- Budget to Actual 2019-2020 (November 2019)
- Budget to Actual 2019-2020 (August 2019)
- Check Request Form is used to request a check or reimburse expenses made on behalf of the PFC for approved budgeted items.
- Deposit Notice is used to submit checks and cash received from events, sales or donations for deposit by the Treasurer.
- Cash Request must be completed in order to obtain cash for change for a PFC sponsored event.