Please click HERE to submit nominations to via the PFC Board Nominations Form.
Director of Events
- Oversee all PFC sponsored community programs.
- Identify a qualified event Manager for each event. If a volunteer manager is not found, the event will be canceled.
- Act as liaison between the Board and the volunteers to ensure that each event manager knows their budget, is aware of the proper communication methods that are available to them (as well as deadlines, contacts, etc.), and runs the event in a manner that the PFC can be proud of.
- Check in with event managers before the event, during the event and after the event and provide support and guidance where needed.
- In the spring, begin to identify event managers for the upcoming school year and prepare communications to fill vacant spots.
- Maintain Director of Volunteer email inbox on a weekly basis.
- Carry out general board member duties and assist fellow board members as the need arises.
- Attendance at all Board Meetings, General Meetings, and PFC events.
- Have a physical presence on campus on a regular basis.
- Ideal candidate has a highly flexible work schedule, part-time work schedule, or a stay-at-home parent/guardian.
- Ideal candidate must be comfortable establishing, or already have, connections with school staff, campus, and community members at large.